If your PC is finally starting to slow down and be less responsive, then a PC cleaner is going to be your best bet to correct this computer problem.
The windows registry is an important computer system that contains a huge collection of information about your computer. This is generally where all your stored files & applications are safely kept, which includes all desktop shortcuts, and program pointers that runs when you click an icon. And that’s just the start.
Cleaning the windows registry using PC cleaner is not really that hard to perform. In fact, doing a full PC clean regularly is actually considered as one of the best ways to keep your PC smoothly running.
PC cleaner Quick Facts:
(1) While cleaning the windows registry manually is possible, unfortunately, the registry is a very sensitive & complicated storage place you’d rather avoid. If you’re not careful with it, your computer could go unstable which could ruin the system permanently.
The safest way to clean your registry without the risk of permanently damaging its system is by using a PC cleaner application/program. Top PC cleaners are the best applications to use as their easy-to-run feature and light cleaning procedure is very gentle to use.
(2) Alternatively, you can always use Microsoft’s built-in registry cleaner if you don’t want to make a purchase. While it’s not really considered as the best registry cleaning application in the world, its cleaning ability is still reliable.
(3) Before you start cleaning the windows registry, creating a backup file is very important. Registry cleaners are often built with an automatic system-backup maker. Creating a backup is useful when something along your cleaning went terribly wrong and you want to retrieve it back.
(4) Most PC cleaning applications are very easy to use. It only takes one click to start the scanning process & a separate click for its cleaning process to start. If you’re using window’s built-in cleaner then you need to do the following.
Starting from your desktop:
Click Start > then select Run > Type “regedit” in the box > hit “enter” or click “ok”
(5) The amount of time to complete this process usually varies according to the number of items that needs to be removed & scanned, and the errors that have been found by cleaner.
(6) Finally, after doing all these procedures. You can finish the registry cleaning process by following the prompt messages from your cleaner.
NOTE: Again, if you’re planning to clean your window’s registry then try to at least remember these two important reminders. One, do not forget to make a backup. If something goes wrong during the procedure, then you can’t rely on system restore as your system could already be running unstable. Two, if you’re not familiar with the insides of a windows registry then STOP. The data information here is written in computer language, which can only be understood mostly by computer experts.